Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Will the points be in or out? Heidi Klum teams up with My coke rewards




So, I am sure all of you watched the Oscars. Right? Yes? No? Well Heidi Klum wore a GORGEOUS red dress by John Galiano.. Here's a recap: ------------------->


there you go. Well, not only is this a gorgeous dress, it could be yours for the right amount of points! My coke rewards points, that is. Heidi Klum teamed up with the Coca-Cola Company and their my rewards program. They are auctioning off this beautiful dress for the highest bidder. Every 3 points equals $1. Their goal is $250,000. Their proceeds will go towards the Foundation of the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD.




I really love this PR tool. Everyone loves Coca-Cola ( I am biased, so this is my opinion) and everyone loves Heidi Klum (again my opinion). I think Heidi Klum will drive more people to the My coke rewards website and some might begin the program. I, myself, am a devout point saver and a proud Diet Coke addict. I have 3300 points so far and I am saving to 5300 to get this sweet XM player. Pretty cool huh!?


Heidi Klum and Coca-Cola will act as Good Samaritans for the month. This is a good cause benefit. It looks great on both parties involved. Will I bid on Heidi Klum's dress? Probably not, seeing she is a size -2.


My Coke Rewards is a great promotional tool, itself. Yet, Heidi Klum's participation has really helped it out a lot.
Auf Wiedersehen!

No comments: