Thursday, April 3, 2008

Puppy Love



How far is to far when it comes to pampering your four legged friend? Many people are now delaying the thought have having children and are buying pets instead. Because dogs are becoming the new wave of children, canine product manufacturers are rising to the top of the success levels. Clothing products, such as dresses, coats, team jerseys and even bathrobes are popular at pet supply shops all over the country. Believe it or not, yoga is no longer only for humans. A popular trend known as “doga” has formed, and allows “man’s best friend” to get a daily stretch to a spiritual way of life. http://www.petshed.com/news/yoga-for-dogs-canine-dogi.html
People who are not dog lovers will argue about all of the new activities and products for these animals.
I, for one, am constantly criticized for throwing soirĂ©es for my Chihuahua’s birthdays. However, to me, it is just an excuse to invite friends that I haven’t seen in a while, over. Dogs all over America are now having birthday parties thrown in their honor. Dog bakeries have popped up and have been quite successful. The local canine bakery, Groovy Dog, is where I get my Chihuahua, Bella’s, cakes. http://www.groovydogbakery.com/
Sure, Bella owns a dress or two, and has birthday parties. It is just my way of rewarding my four-legged best friend who loves me unconditionally.

2 comments:

W. Bamson said...

LMAO!

Christine Pegg said...

my, oh my, i think that just may be the prettiest little girl ever!